WTB Lever Action .357 - Purchased!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mikeinneworlean

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    New Orleans
    Looking for a lever action .357 rifle in good condition. Preferably stainless on wood, but will consider other configurations.
    Thanks,
    Mike

Last edited:

jebsr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 29, 2007
    Winnsboro, La
    lever action 357

I have a Marlin 1894 357 lever action. (I think that is the model #) It is in excellent condition 95% or better. I have fired maybe 100 rounds through it. I bought it used but in unfired condition. No box or papers with it. I mounted a weaver scope base on top. I can take this off if you don't want it. I have the plug screws for it. I am asking $550 for it plus shipping or will drive reasonable distance to meet. If you are interested I can take pics and send to you by e-mail. Just let me know, as I am leaving town in the morning and will not be back til Tuesday am. Forgot to say it is blue on wood.

Jerry

318-381-0707

Last edited:

AWilson

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Acadia Parish
    357 lever action

I also have a Marlin 1894, blued finish with walnut stock. It is in like new condition, with less than a box of cartridges fired through it. I am in SW La but can probably arrange to get the rifle to Baton Rouge, as I have a coworker who works there. Asking $500. If interested let me know. I can take pictures and email them to you. I believe I still have the box and papers and can look for those as well if you're interested.

scrounger

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I hope this isn't an ethics violation. I too have a Marlin 1894CS for sale. It is blue with wood furniture. NEW in box, bought less than two years ago. I don't have pictures because it has never been out of the box, so all the factory included items are still there also. Unfortunately I don't live in or near Louisiana so I'd have to ship to a dealer there. My price is $550, Priority shipping paid.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Demmickb
    Top Bottom