*SOLD*: Smith and Wesson M&P 15-22 MOE with BSA Red Dot

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BRitchieLCK

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, La
    Got my 15-22 up for sale, looking for cash as I am trying to fund another project...

I purchased it about 2 months ago, and have put right around 100 rounds down the pipe, it is damn accurate and fires without a flaw, only ammo that it seemed not to like was Remington bulk, Fed 550 works perfectly.

It is a blast to shoot, and a cheap way to train with your M4 or AR, or to get your young'uns familiarized with the platform.

Being the MOE edition it has the Magpul telescoping stock, Magpul trigger grip, and Magpul MBUS.

I have one magazine to go with it, and the BSA red dot scope which I paid 60 dollars for from bass pro. * NOW INCLUDING VFG*

All together i have right about 650 in the rifle, looking to get 500 FTF in or around Baton Rouge. *Now $475*

Thanks for looking, send me some PMs!!!
    2a8ecc37.jpg

041bfaaf.jpg

Last edited:

BRitchieLCK

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, La
    I've only shot it at a 25 yrd indoor range and with no magnification and shooting standing up I was keeping them in pretty tight. Didn't measure but bout the size of a half dollar. Prob would have been tighter if I was shooting off the bench.

bravo3

dont tread on me
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    i had one and shot it at the ascension range, i was sandbagged on a bench and at 50 yards, i was looking at roughly a quarter, 100 yards, prob about 1.25 inches, but it was very windy

HammondShooter

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 15, 2009
    Albany, Louisiana
    Free bump. :cool:

Considering what the basic gun cost new plus all the extras you have, $500 is a good price for that .22. Someone in the market for one of these should scoop it up!

Shane

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom