SPF FS. Remington 700 SPS Tactical .308 NIB SPF

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ton

bang bang
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 19, 2006
    New Orleans
    I have a brand new Rem 700 SPS Tac. in .308 forsale. 20in heavy barrel in a hogue stock.

I bought it a few months ago to try out some long distance shooting but I realized I cannot afford to purchase a nice scope setup(2,000).

Its brand new in the box. I took it out a few times to finger it but thats about all the action shes had. :rofl:

FTF Sale in NOLA/Metairie. 600 OBO.

May trade for Springfield M1a or HK P7 PSP.

attachment.php

Last edited:

RStewart

Not Easily Impressed
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Gonzales, LA
    I have a brand new Rem 700 SPS Tac. in .308 forsale. 20in heavy barrel in a hogue stock.

I bought it a few months ago to try out some long distance shooting but I realized I cannot afford to purchase a nice scope setup(2,000).

Its brand new in the box. I took it out a few times to finger it but thats about all the action shes had. :rofl:

FTF Sale in NOLA/Metairie. 600 OBO.

May trade for Springfield M1a or HK P7 PSP.

attachment.php

If you do want to shoot, you don't have to spend $2000 on a scope. You can get a very functional one (Nikon 6X24X50 with tactical turrets and side focus) for less than $650. I use one.

Last edited:

Ton

bang bang
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 19, 2006
    New Orleans
    If you do want to shoot, you don't have to spend $2000 on a scope. You can get a very functional one (Nikon 6X24X50 with tactical turrets and side focus) for less than $650. I use one.

Yea I know. I didn't want to buy twice on the scope. Nothing wrong with the lower priced scopes, I just wanted a certain one.

And the fact that I don't have access to any long range to do the shooting so I may end up getting a "battle rifle" rather than a "precision rifle".

RStewart

Not Easily Impressed
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Gonzales, LA
    Yea I know. I didn't want to buy twice on the scope. Nothing wrong with the lower priced scopes, I just wanted a certain one.

And the fact that I don't have access to any long range to do the shooting so I may end up getting a "battle rifle" rather than a "precision rifle".

Gotcha! Good luck with the sale.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedactedUsername
    Top Bottom