Henry mini-bolt .22lr

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wadepat2

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Jan 10, 2008
    Delcambre,La
    In my opinion this is the best first gun for a kid. I taught my son to shoot with this gun and its very light,easy to use, and is as safe as you can get a firearm while teaching proper gun safety. Its a single shot bolt action. It has external safety that will not let the bolt be opened or the trigger pulled. You also have to manually cock the hammer. I polished the area around the bolt when I was done polishing a barrel I was working on becasue my son wanted his done to and it came out nice. The gun has fiber optic front and rear sight done in red and green which comes in great for teaching sight alignment. It has a shorter stock than most youth model guns. You can also add a scope mount from Henry in place of the rear sight if you wanted to. He doesnt shoot it anymore. Its hard to get a kid to go back to his "trainer" gun after he gets a couple new ones.
    I paid 180 plus tax a couple years ago for it and its in great shape. I would rather somone get it for their kid than stick it in a closet to collect dust.
    Its the size of a Cricket if you are familiar with those but in my opinion made better..
    150 or best offer, but will give possible trades a couple days.
    Will consider trades of any kind but this would be what Im looking for..
    AR- parts
    muzzle break
    ammo, .223
    1911 IWB holster officers size
    or anything else interesting.

PM me

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom