**SOLD**Brand New Unfired O/U 12ga $375**SOLD**

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    My Grandad bought this shotgun from Academy and has absolutely zero use for it whatsoever. The guy behind the counter must have had him pegged from a mile away.:(
    Anyway, It's a Yildiz 12ga O/U. Model: SP2ME. Vented rib, beaded sight, 3" chamber, selectable trigger, (can pick top or bottom to fire first). It has never been fired. It has all five chokes, the wrench and book. There is no box, since the guy talked my poor grandad into taking the display one :mad:. This means that there are a few scuffs on it from being manhandled in and out of the rack. I took pics of the worse of them. He paid right at $435 for it after tax. I'd like to try and get $375 back for him. I'll even throw in a 25*(edit: actually only a 10 shell box :hs:) shell box of Remington #8 Sport Loads out of my own stash to sweeten the pot. Not looking for trades since he's on a fixed income and could really use the cash. Also would prefer FTF in the NOLA area, but I would consider a modest distance to make a deal happen. ;)
    picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom