SOLD:8mm Turkish Mausers and Ammo FS or Trade for .308 Ammo

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magpie

Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Aug 1, 2007
    Gonzales
    Both guns are in really good shape considering their age.They are the two middle rifles on the rack. The bottom one of the two now has a full length stock like the top one. I have fired the top one once (and then cleaned because of the corrosive ammo). The bottom one was guaranteed to function by the person I bought it from a couple of years ago.
    (both bores are in good condition)
    Top one is a pre 1900 Turkish that was re-sized to 8mm by the Turkish Army arsenal in 1935. The bottom one was made in the 40's I think. They are both very similar in appearance. I have a bayonet and about 1000 or so rounds of ammo also. I would like to get $350 for everything or I will sell seperately. $125 each for the rifles and $125 for the ammo. I can split up some of the ammo also that's not in a sealed can. I would like a face to face transaction in the B.R. or surrounding area. I really hate to sell these but my priorities have changed and I don't really have the space or time to devote to these two fine old pieces of history. They really need a home where they can be loved and appreciated. E-Mail or P.M. me or call my cell and leave a message if I don't answer. 225-xxx-xxxx I am just up the road from B.R. in Ethel, LA. Possibly going to the Lamar Dixon Show Today. Will also trade for .308 ammo.
    a%21.JPG

Sold Pending Funds, will re-list if deals fall through.

Last edited:

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    I'll take the ammo so long as it's not total crap (Rusted too much...)

And I may take the top rifle if you can tell me what action it is...

Edited to add: Beaten to it possably.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom