SOLD!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    retracting the Barrel. i'm keeping and just going to build out my project.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, i also have 2 unopened spam cans of 5.45 ammo. it's in a little flat. will take pictures later today. but i assume you know what this looks like. i'm asking $230 for it, basically you save a few bucks and don't have to pay shipping on it, which is high b/c it's so darn heavy. each can has 1080rnds, and i have two. this is another abandoned project. bought the ammo anticipating the Spike's 5.45 upper, but then decided to jump ship. i just don't have time to shoot rifles anymore.

AMMO IS SOLD! thanks!

Last edited:

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    i might be willing to part with a Vltor billet upper receiver. it's the one WITH the forward assist. it's new still wrapped in the plastic. i only opened the box to inspect the contents. this was going to be a kinda high end build for 3-gun. i was going to get the barrel fluted, and then put it on the Vltor upper w/ VTAC handguards and put it on my DD lower. i abandoned the entire project before i can get the handguards and even a mid-length gas tube. i was going to carry over my BCG from another DD upper i have.

Last edited:

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    bump for a really good deal!!

interested in the upper receiver if you decide to part with it.

Thanks! How about this? If anyone wants the combo of a Vltor MUR upper receiver and the DD middy, I'll sell both for $400. I believe I have a billet upper not a forged one like the ones out recently.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    all pm's replied. i am willing to trade for a Remmy 700 in .308 plus cash, but even then, i probably won't have time to shoot it.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom