Knives 4 Sale

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

saxmanson

Hardly Newbie
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Jan 3, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Thinning my knife collection. All prices assume FTF cash in the NOLA-area, although I could probably handle shipments via USPS Priority Mail so long as you cover the mail costs. Anyway, here we go:

This classic John Greco 13" fighter (Randall Bowie style) was made completely by hand during his days on the Gulf Coast in the early-1990's. A big knife featuring Carbon V-type steel blade, this one came from Greco with plain-Jane nylon sheath but it deserves a better home! Asking only $110 for a genuine handmade knife by an acknowledged American master bladesmith. View attachment 11284
    View attachment 11829

** SPF ** How about a small but handy knife for carrying around the neck or whatever? It's the handy little Carson-designed F4/02 by CRKT, featuring high quality AUS8 steel in a neat package with its own molded multi-mode sheath, perfect condition in CRKT box, asking ** SPF **
    View attachment 11282

Check out my additional knives in later posting and let me know your specific interest, since I have more pics of each knife. P/M's will take longer to respond to, whereas e-mail sent to saxmanson@gmail.com will arrive at my Blackberry. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

saxmanson

Hardly Newbie
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Jan 3, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Other knives...

Another Greco knife for sale:

Never used or carried, this Greco tactical/combat knife was a very limited offering by John Greco. Beautifully balanced & a wicked looking tool, with very nice hand-stitched sheath stamped "Greco-Lile" but Mr. greco says the knife is all his design, not on of the rare Greco-Lile collaborations.$120
    View attachment 11302

**SOLD** This unusual piece, also by John Greco, was something that I believe he called the "Talon..." **SOLD**

Thanks for looking again! Not interested in any more knife trades, sorry.

Last edited:

optimapro2

Feels like home!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jun 14, 2009
    Harahan, LA
    It was nice meeting you! My son really likes the 1960's-vintage Olsen Solingen hunting knife.

Thanks for letting me see your collection.

Bump for some really nice knives and a great guy to deal with! :)

saxmanson

Hardly Newbie
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Jan 3, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    F-Y-I to those who ask, and as stated in first post, I will ship knives if the buyer covers the actual cost for sending via USPS Priority Mail.
    Cost is not covered in my asking prices.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom