Thompson Contenders

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • roundabout

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Central Louisiana
    For sale or trade,

1. TC Custom Shop 14" 357 Maximum with 4X Leupold - Barrel & Scope $475.00 or can swap frame from 22 Mag. for complete gun for $675.00 Sold

2. TC Super 14 chambered in 44 Magnum with open sights and blued finish $400.00 Sold

3. TC Custom Shop 10" 22 Magnum with 2-7X Burris -Barrel & Scope $455.00 or Complete gun $655.00 - Barrel and scope are all that's left.

IMG_0008Medium.jpg

Last edited:

bonewagon

Carbon Sasquatch
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Nov 9, 2009
    Jeff Davis Parish
    A few questions. How many rounds through the 22 mag barrel? How old is the receiver and is it a stainless receiver or is it satin chrome or nickel? Thanks ahead of time. Neat Contender.

roundabout

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Central Louisiana
    I'm guessing the round count to be less than 500. The receiver is stainless, I bought it in the early 90's. When I was in college, there was a club that shot handgun silhouette so me and a couple buddies wanted to participate. Most of those guys shot TC's with rifle scopes; typical chamberings were .32-25 and 32 H&R Magnum. Since reloading was not option in those days, I figured a 22 mag was the way to go for what we were doing. It was tough knocking over rams at 100 yds but it could be done. It's a great shooting little rig, I just don't have any use for it anymore.

roundabout

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Central Louisiana
    Time to give it another try. Wouldn't mind trading for an M&P Pro 5" or 9L if that would interest anyone. A co-worker may want the complete 357 Maximum, I'll find out tomorrow; however, for the time being it is still available.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom