2 Pistols FS: XD40sc, Dan Wesson 10mm CBOB

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Barney88PDC

SEND IT
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Not looking for trades.

SOLD XD40sc with one 9rd mag and 3 (two extra, one of the 3 is not pictured) 12rd mags with the Xtender piece. $450 or $425 and you get 1 9rd and 1 12rd mag and I keep the other 2.

SOLD - S&W 649-5 Bodyguard in .357mag with a shrouded hammer. It has Crimsion Trace Laser grips on it. $500 for the gun with factory grips. $700 with the laser grips. Will sell grips seperate ONLY if buyer does not want them for $225. Also included is a Don Hume IWB. I'll also throw in a free box of Speer Gold Dot 38special +P if you take the whole package.

SOLD Dan Wesson 10mm CBOB with Night Sights. These are discontinued as of the end of 2009. It has an extra set of Ambonya Burl grips, 2 Cobra Tripp mag in addition to the 2 factory mags, and a Don Hume IWB holster. $1200

Located in New Iberia Buyer responsible for pick up. Possible delivery to local matches.

Last edited:

BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    I've put a number of rounds through this DW...I have never shot another pistol that returned as naturally to point of aim as this one: great handling with a perfect spring rate. A primo 10mm, for sure. :thumbsup:

BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    BayouSlide any interest on my USP 9 + Cash ur way?????

Just asking :)

Not my pistol: just had the opportunity to put a fair number of rounds through it so I gave it a well-deserved bump. If I didn't need to save my pennies for a new scope and could sneak it past the spouse, I might have been talking to Barney about it myself...as they say, if wishes were horses ;)

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Pineville/Alexandria
    Not my pistol: just had the opportunity to put a fair number of rounds through it so I gave it a well-deserved bump. If I didn't need to save my pennies for a new scope and could sneak it past the spouse, I might have been talking to Barney about it myself...as they say, if wishes were horses ;)

"sneak it past the spouse"? WTF. You need to man-up like I do. If I want a new toy, I buy the darned thing and walk right in the front door with it -'bout 1 hour after she's asleep and snoring.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MiyaMarukutsune
    Top Bottom