WTT Mossberg 500

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bushym4a1

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Lafayette
    Up for trade is a Mossberg 500 12ga. This weapon is almost a year old. Has had about 100rds through it without a single problem. I am the only owner of this weapon, and cleaned it after every use. Installed on it is an ATI top-folding stock with sidesaddle on the underside. Also a foregrip (i believe ATI) installed on the pump. I have the original stock (no pistol grip) and original pump to go along with it. This weapon has been by my bed side or in the safe since i got it

Trades: looking for a stainless revolver in .357, preferably S&W. Also 9mm and 40 semi-autos. All trades are welcome however. Worst i'll do is say no thanks.
    Not really looking to sell, but $375 would take it home if someone really must have it

photo3-1.jpg

photo4-1.jpg

Last edited:

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    just saying its a used gun y try to get the price of a new gun for it
    This is how we roll . The rules are there for a reason . I see you are somewhat of a newbie , so maybe you didn't realize how it works . See below . ;)

ADDING A POST:
    1) Don't stray off-topic. If you like the item for sale, good. But there shouldn't be posts about 'I like X better than Y'. Those debates and discussions can be created in another forum.
    2) Questions directly related to the sale are authorized.
    3) Making offers lower than asking price on items is fine but there is no reason to make a post telling the seller how high his prices are. If you don't like it, don't buy it but do not post about it.
    4) NO derogatory remarks.

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    This is how we roll . The rules are there for a reason . I see you are somewhat of a newbie , so maybe you didn't realize how it works . See below . ;)

ADDING A POST:
    1) Don't stray off-topic. If you like the item for sale, good. But there shouldn't be posts about 'I like X better than Y'. Those debates and discussions can be created in another forum.
    2) Questions directly related to the sale are authorized.
    3) Making offers lower than asking price on items is fine but there is no reason to make a post telling the seller how high his prices are. If you don't like it, don't buy it but do not post about it.
    4) NO derogatory remarks.

:squint:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom