Taurus PT24/7 Pro SS .45ACP w/3 mags - $365

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

saxmanson

Hardly Newbie
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Jan 3, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Up for sale is my Taurus two-tone .45ACP model PT 24/7 Pro SS.
    Photos below show the pistol is in great condition, with the stainless slide + two original factory 12-round mags PLUS a 3rd factory mag just purchased last month at Cabela's. Asking $365 cash due to the extra $40 magazine.
    View attachment 11540
    A good shooter, based on my one trip to the range with it, handled the reloads as well as the HydraShoks and FMJ!
    View attachment 11541
    EMail: SaxManSon@gmail.com
    View attachment 11542
    View attachment 11543
    Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Snookie

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    May 24, 2009
    Lizzard Creek/ Springfield,La.
    Asking $375 cash due to the extra $40 magazine.

he has it between pics so it's easy to miss. i have a question. is it normal to have the gap with the magazine like that? does it pinch your pinky finger? :confused:

HUM LOL

Must not have mag all the way in, see picture!

I had a girlfriend that wouldn't let me do the same thing like that once! lol

saxmanson

Hardly Newbie
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Jan 3, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    That was my first time posting the pics inside the ad, so things ended up in odd places, including the asking price.
    Actually, I deliberately left the magazine only partially inserted to make sure everybody saw that there were THREE mags in the package, that's all.
    Thanks for the early morning laugh -- as for me, back in my day, I'd get rid of any girlfriend who wouldn't allow full insertion! :rofl:

Snookie

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    May 24, 2009
    Lizzard Creek/ Springfield,La.
    That was my first time posting the pics inside the ad, so things ended up in odd places, including the asking price.
    Actually, I deliberately left the magazine only partially inserted to make sure everybody saw that there were THREE mags in the package, that's all.
    Thanks for the early morning laugh -- as for me, back in my day, I'd get rid of any girlfriend who wouldn't allow full insertion! :rofl:

That still goes for today my friend!!

S7300193.jpg

saxmanson

Hardly Newbie
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Jan 3, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Usually I don't mind finding a new reason for a nice motorcycle ride on my silver Honda ST1300, but Lafayette is pushing it distance-wise for a simple delivery by this N'Awlins fella...
    I'll be heading to Cabela's some time soon, and Gonzales is about as far as I want to travel ion my role as the seller.
    The Taurus 245/7 is a nice weapon, albeit under-rated by the weapons snobs; in fact I am having second thoughts about replacing it with the PT-145 Millennium Pro that I recently acquired. Seems to me either pistol is just as easy (or not) to carry concealed, besides that the 4" barrel always seemed to me like a minimal barrel length for .45acp performance, but I am sure the more experienced Taurus owners in the forum like Snookie would beg to differ.
    :rofl:

bonewagon

Carbon Sasquatch
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Nov 9, 2009
    Jeff Davis Parish
    I tried to send a PM, but your box is full. I am interested in the PT 145 if you want to sell. If you clear some PM's in your inbox, I can send an offer. Can be in BR area tomorrow or Wednesday as long as not there for traffic jam, ha. my email is bone-wagon at hotmail dot com. Let me know. Bone

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom