WTT 24 in ss, fluted ar15 for scuba gear

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slickcdb2000

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 5, 2007
    Winnsboro
    I built this ar over the summer, have yet to shoot it though. Lower is an rra, upper is a KB MFG. Beautiful gun SS, fluted, flat top upper, no sights, Target grip. I'm really wanting a GOOD scuba setup. I'm gonna get certified this coming up spring and gonna try and get all my stuff. I'm 6'2 240 lbs. Let me know what ya go. Email me please. I dont get on here very often. Cash sale per rules 1000 bucks. Send any trade offers my way..... never know what will catch my eye.

slickcdb2000@gmail.com

Last edited:

rapaint66

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    South Baton Rouge
    I have:

Regulator - Dacor Viper Metal with Octopus
    Console - Aries Atmos2 computer with pressure gauge, compass and utility knife.
    BC - Dacor Enduro - Large. I am 5'10 240 and it fits me

Misc odds and ends(lights, tablets . .fins...masks) Most of this stuff is older and you would probably not want the masks...
    2 tanks - serviced and filled in 2007

The BC Regulator and Computer have been used twice. I had it all serviced 2 summers ago in preparation for a trip but never got around to it. It has been stored in a closet in my house so not exposed to the elements. Really good to excellent shape on all of it except the tanks. They are not pretty but they work just fine.

slickcdb2000

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 5, 2007
    Winnsboro
    Interesting trades so far. Guate, very tempting, I'm gonna have to wait it out for the time being. Rapaint what are the odd and ends with it? The bc wont fit, not crazy about the regulator, but I do like the atmos2. Got anything else to boot?

Keep the offers coming.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    NO problem brother, just holla she is in the safe so she aint going anywheres any time soon, unless I can get a sale or trade without loosing 2 much on it.

THanks.

slickcdb2000

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 5, 2007
    Winnsboro
    something else I wouldn't mind having.... s&w 500 or a desert eagle! I will drive a reasonable distance to meet up!

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom