*TRADED* WTT/ Xd9 with dawson sights and extras. Cant help myself.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dustinb34

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    slidell
    XD9 service model with adjustable Dawson sights. Sights are very nice and not so cheap. The gun has less than 500 rounds through it. As much as I love this gun, I have the itch for something new. This piece functions perfectly. Comes with (5)16 round mags."YES I SAID (5) 16 ROUND MAGS". Speed loader, mag holster, lock, case, and paper work. I purchased this from another bayou shooter member and the round count together is less than 500 rounds. I have left the xd once before and found myself right back again. I am like a kid with A.D.D. I just cant sit still so I now have another one up for grabs. looking for larger caliper pistols or ak's.

Last edited:

bearfutedninja

coming soon
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    lafayette
    got a 3 inch xd40 with tlr3 and raven holster. have 5 12 round mags and a 9 round with the pierce extention. and all xd gear. i probably have around 400 rounds through it. will include 20 rounds of aguilla iq self defense rounds. im looking to consolidate ammo is the only reason i want to get rid of it.

dustinb34

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    slidell
    got a 3 inch xd40 with tlr3 and raven holster. have 5 12 round mags and a 9 round with the pierce extention. and all xd gear. i probably have around 400 rounds through it. will include 20 rounds of aguilla iq self defense rounds. im looking to consolidate ammo is the only reason i want to get rid of it.

Any pics? Are you willing to travel to my neck of the woods?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeyy504
    Top Bottom