SOLD: REDUCED TO $499 WTS/WTT minty Beretta 84FS (SOLD) and Px4-SC (SOLD) Pls CLOSE SOLD

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LouisianaMan

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    WTS/WTT Berettas in almost mint condition (very quick sale desired) Px4-SC is SOLD Mod 84FS is now S/PF.

1. NOW reduced to $499 OBO--make me an offer and I will certainly consider it--no further reductions. Beretta Mod. 84FS two-tone .380 pistol, 13-rd. capacity, with original box, papers, mags, etc., plus several factory-new spare mag springs. 350 rds fired, of which 150 in new barrel. Add as-new Beretta-made shoulder holster for $49 and Beretta pancake holster for $30. Everything for $549.

BerettasDEC10008.jpg

BerettasDEC10005.jpg

BerettasDEC10010.jpg

BerettasDEC10017.jpg

2. SOLD SOLD SOLD $450 OBO Beretta Mod. Px4-SC (Type F) 9mm pistol, 13-rd., with original papers, box, mags, etc. 30-40 rds. fired. Add as-new Beretta-made pancake 'Tanga' holster for $30. Both guns bought new in 2010 and in essentially mint condition & reliable, accurate shooters.

Mod. 84 had barrel replaced under warranty at factory, as original one was slightly misaligned and caused jams. Now functions perfectly.

Only selling these because I'm using some older classic autos for concealed carry and need to buy or swap for some shotguns for home defense.

ONLY TRADES CONSIDERED:
    a. Mossberg Mod. 590-series pump 12 ga. shotgun

b. Mossberg Mod. 500 20 ga. pump with factory camouflage finish or a black security/tactical version

c. Mossberg Mod. 500 .410 pump with factory 18.5' cylinder bore barrel, either pistol grip or black synthetic stock.

d. Ammo: I need .380 ACP, .32 ACP, 12 ga. and 20 ga. tactical/reduced recoil buckshot

No other trade offers, thanks. Any trade gun must be in excellent condition. Prefer FTF in B.R. area, but will ship for $30. Please contact at danamangham@hotmail.com or send me a phone number to dmangham@ebrschools.org during the day & I'll call you. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

LouisianaMan

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    The Px4-SC is now sold. Thanks! I'll update the original post momentarily.

FWIW, I paid $750 + tax for the Mod 84FS at Jim's in B.R. earlier this year.

Am putting up several Beretta .25 ACP pistols for sale: Mod. 20 ($230), Mod. 950BS ($210), and Mod. 418 Panther ($250). All are in fine shooting shape, although the finish on each shows wear. I will sell any two of the three, and keep the third. Will have to take pictures & will post them, but can't get to it till Sat.

Last edited:

LouisianaMan

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Model 84FS price reduced to $499 firm--no further reductions. Buy with both holsters for $550. They are new and the gun looks like mint.

So, come and get it! :-)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom