Sold

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bushym4a1

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Lafayette
    Up for sale or trade is lightly used Stoeger Cougar 8040. For those who don't know, the Stoeger Cougar is the same exact weapon as the Beretta Cougar, but made in Turkey. Beretta moved their factory machines from Italy to Turkey where the Stoeger version has been produced since 2005. The Stoegers are less expensive because labor is cheaper in Turkey. The original Beretta Cougar's MSRP $700, the Stoeger Cougar's current MSRP is $469 brand new.
    The unique feature of the Cougar, is the rotating barrel; as seen in the beretta Px4 pistols. This leads to more accuracy. Also, the ALL metal frame absorbs the recoil of the .40 making for an all around accurate, reliable pistol. If you google this weapon, you'll read and confirm all this good stuff and more.
    I'm looking to get $*** for this weapon. Trades for other weapons are welcome. Worst i'll do is say no thanks.

photo-3.jpg

photo2-3.jpg

photo1-4.jpg

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Gonzales
    My daily and favorite pistol. They are made on Beretta tooling shipped to Turkey. Never the first problem with my Stoeger 40 after avg 2000 rounds. Some one pick this up... must resist..;)

Xenon

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 30, 2010
    Metairie
    What is your round count and have there been any after market modifications? The last gun I bought was missing a spring, done to reduce trigger pull.

bushym4a1

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Lafayette
    Round count I was quoted by the original owner was 120. I ran a magazine to make sure it functioned then cleaned her up nice. No springs or parts missing And no after market mods. Weapons stock. Real nice weapon, love the grip on it

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom