S&w M&p

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    Does anybody have one or know anything about them? I'd like to get a bit of trigger time on one, interested in getting one for my girlfriend in 9mm compact.

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    Lowest I've seen the M&P's was $450, doubt any Sig could match that... and I'm NOT waving any compact Sigs in front of her, that girl is a Sig Freak ever since she first shot what eventually would be her P220.

Are those internet sales stores?

dragginaknee

Gun Addict!!
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 7, 2006
    Northshore (north of Covington)
    sig has certified sig's, you can get them in the following conditions, gen 1, gen2, gen 3. Gen 1 is the best. they are trade in from leo agency and they totally redo the gun, new blueing and all. it is hard to tell the difference between a new gun and a gen 1 gun. and it is about 250 bucks less than a new sig

Got Sig?

jeremyws1

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 3, 2006
    Ruston, LA
    sig has certified sig's, you can get them in the following conditions, gen 1, gen2, gen 3. Gen 1 is the best. they are trade in from leo agency and they totally redo the gun, new blueing and all. it is hard to tell the difference between a new gun and a gen 1 gun. and it is about 250 bucks less than a new sig

Got Sig?

I thought they were called "grade" 1. Either way, they are a great idea. My friend loves his P228 CPO. A 239 should be less than $450 by a few bucks.

Last edited:

dmiculek

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 1, 2006
    Gramercy
    I have an M&P in .40 Mine has been very reliable. I prefer the grip angle of the M&P to the Glock. And the interchangeable palm swells are a nice feature.
    It is my current duty/production pistol.

ryansmith16

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2007
    m&p .40

i own a m&p .40 and i've shot exactly 1050 rounds through it so far without a single problem. i love it so far. my only problem was the captured spring assembly had a defect and actually came apart after cleaning it my first time. I called S&W and had 2 new assemblies in my hand 2 days later. They were awesome!! also there was a free range bag offer ($45 bag-which is pretty nice) when i bought mine, i'm pretty sure its still valid. a great site for info on the m&p is www.mp-pistol.com

Top Bottom