HK 45 with Extras FS *SPF*

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • USMC0352

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 13, 2010
    Crowley, La
    What we have here is a HK 45 of course it's 45 ACP. it is in Awesome shape, the pics speak for themselves. 200 rounds through it. with 2-10 Round mags, 2 cases, 2 Back straps, 2 Blackhawk Serpa holsters one NIB. 100 Round value pack of ammo included. Now enough about what it comes with and more about the gun, it is the only pistol that I have held that (with my small hands) I can manipulate the safety, the mag release & the slide lock. if we would have been issued these in the Corps I would have found a way to bring one home. Accurate O-Ring Barrel with polygonal rifling this thing was built to last a lifetime. It has factory Luminescent sights. $900 PM or call me with any Questions 337-458-1310

PM me for High res pic's

Here's a link to the Gun:
    http://www.hk-usa.com/civilian_products/hk45_general.asp

Last edited:

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Free BUMP! Also you might want to add Which Variant is this one, just because you will be asked.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    And if you say V 1 or V 9 you May want to explain if it is a SAO, DAO, DA/SA, LEM 1-2-3, etc. as everyone does not know the 9 variations.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    NO offense to the Operator, just making a point to the smart .....

QUOTE:

The HK45 was designed to meet requirements set forth in the U.S. Military Joint Combat Pistol program[1] which had the purpose of arming the U.S. Military with a .45 ACP semi-automatic pistol instead of the 9mm M9 pistol. The Joint Combat Pistol program was suspended indefinitely in 2006, and the M9 pistol remains the standard issue handgun for the U.S. Military. Even though the Joint Combat Pistol program had ended, HK decided to make the HK45 available on the commercial market as well as to law enforcement and military groups. Heckler & Koch, along with Larry Vickers, an ex-Delta Force operator, and Ken Hackathorn led the development of the HK45 to meet Joint Combat Pistol program requirements which was canceled due to the price of re-arming the entire military.[2]

The HK45 represents an evolutionary advancement of the Heckler & Koch USP,[3] and shares the same operating principles of that weapon. It is available in the same ten variants as the USP. The HK45 is a full size model pistol, but significant effort went towards making it more ergonomic than the HK USP full-size chambered in .45 ACP by incorporating features found on the Heckler & Koch P2000. These include an extended ambidextrous slide release, a textured ergonomic grip with finger grooves, and interchangeable backstraps to fit differently sized hands.[1] The newer grip and backstraps allow the pistol to sit lower into the web of the hand, contributing to greater control of the weapon and recoil management. In order to accommodate the smaller, more ergonomic grip, the HK45 has a magazine capacity of 10 rounds versus 12 rounds for the USP45. The HK45 also added grip serrations on the front end of the slide, a Picatinny rail in front of the trigger guard for mounting accessories, and an O-ring polygonal barrel similar to the USP Expert and Match models and the Mark 23 for more consistent lock-up of the slide and barrel during cycling and increased accuracy.[4]

The HK45 is also the first weapon to be manufactured at Heckler & Koch's new facility in Newington, New Hampshire.

Dont believe me though ........ I made all that up while I was taking a shower

Last edited:

USMC0352

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 13, 2010
    Crowley, La
    That may be so for the Military version but the Civilian version Comes in 2 versions
    Suggested Retail Price: $1,147 (DA/SA with control lever), $1,237 (LEM enhanced DAO model without control lever).

USMC0352

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 13, 2010
    Crowley, La
    note key word (can be converted to)

Quote from HK.com
    Well-suited for personal defense use, the HK45 is available in, or can be converted to, a wide variety of variants that use different trigger firing modes, including double action/single action (DA/SA) and DAO (double action only). The DAO mode uses the unique Heckler & Koch LEM (Law Enforcement Modification) firing system for improved double action trigger pull.

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    So this one is DA/SA then? I'm pretty sure Guate Shooter is right, I think it has all the variants as USP. At least the 45C that I have does...

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Hey guys I know Reid personally and he takes care of his guns and he is a neat freak, so dont hesitate to buy from him or make him an offer, worst he can say is NO

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    djrara323
    Top Bottom