FS Fully Prepped Once Fired 5.56 Nato Brass

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tactical723

3 Gun / F Class Player
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Northshore - Covington, LA
    For Sale, Once fired, Fully Prepared 5.56 Brass, Tumbled, Sized in .223 die, Trimmed, Primer Pockets Swagged, Re-Tumbled. 50/50 Mix of Lake City and WWC NATO Brass, majority 07, 08, 09 headstamp.

Selling in 500 piece lots, $60.00 ftf in NOLA, Northshore or BR, or price plus actual shipping

FREE: Great Condition = 3 Dozen Stripper Clips with 500 rd lot

Last edited:

jgreco15

The Zebra
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Lafayette, LA
    I will be driving through on I-12 on the 7th of January. If you still have some of this by then, I will probably pick up 500 pieces from you.

Mind if I ask what you trimmed them to? This isn't range pick up brass, is it?

tactical723

3 Gun / F Class Player
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Northshore - Covington, LA
    Right now I have 3-500 lots done, I can have more done in the near future if needed. This is not generic range brass, it was personally picked up me as I have exclusive permission at the subject range to cleanup the same night after the shooters fire, it is never left on the ground more than a few hours.

JGreco, Trimmed to 1.750, I will check my calendar, I should be around, if not I can leave them at the house for you. I live less than a mile off of I12, Are you shooting the F class match the 2nd weekend in Jan, maybe we can swap there ??

Last edited:

jgreco15

The Zebra
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Lafayette, LA
    Can't make the match in January. I have to work in Dallas that weekend. I travel east on the 7th and the 28th so I would rather pick up from you on the 7th if I could.

johngunguy

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    LEANDER, TEXAS
    I will take one lot of 500 from you and I live in Slidell. I am out of town for the holidays and will be returning next Monday if that is all right.

John

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    Right now I have 3-500 lots done, I can have more done in the near future if needed. This is not generic range brass, it was personally picked up me as I have exclusive permission at the subject range to cleanup the same night after the shooters fire, it is never left on the ground more than a few hours.

JGreco, Trimmed to 1.750, I will check my calendar, I should be around, if not I can leave them at the house for you. I live less than a mile off of I12, Are you shooting the F class match the 2nd weekend in Jan, maybe we can swap there ??

How much beer do I have to buy you to accompany you after pistol range days? :rofl:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wagon461
    Top Bottom