FS/FT Browning BDA 380 (circa 1981) $500 **SOLD**

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BIGGREEN

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    Lafayette, LA
    I've got a Browning BDA 380 in Nickel. The serial # is circa 1981. It is in GREAT condition. It comes with 2 factory mags and a Cobra shoulder rig. The holster can also be put on a belt. I put brand new wooden grips on the gun last month. I took this gun in on a group trade and have been looking for a value. I have come up with $600 as a place to start, or comparable trades. Please PM me if I'm way off with price, as I went with GB and AA. I'm open to any interesting trades. I do, by the way, have just about 1 and in some instances 2 of just about all of the "regular" stuff. I am looking for a Kimber RCP and I have a few other trades to make up the difference, or cash.

Reduced to $500 ***SOLD**

Last edited:

BIGGREEN

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    Lafayette, LA
    76 looks and no comments or PMs. Somebody's interested. Make me an offer. Like I said, I'm not sure of the price so I started on the high side. Trades?

Tx_oil

Tx_oil
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Youngsville
    Free bump...bought one just like it in October, it is a GREAT little pistol. The only plastic on it is the mag follower. Folks... you cannot go wrong on this gun at this price...I looked for a year before I found a nickle version at a reasonable price.

josh_912

c.c.
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    belle rose,la
    would you be interested in trade for ruger blackhawk .45lc/45acp 4 5/8" blue w/brass grip frame? been my camp gun 20+ years,good shape,used but not abused.thinking of putting it up on classifieds.

Last edited:

BIGGREEN

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    Lafayette, LA
    This was a 1981 year make. The Nickel was as bright as chrome and hard as hell! It was a back-up/carry for a LEO and witha new set of grips it looked NEW. The buyer couldn't believe the condition. Just got too many 380s and I don't really care for the caliber to start with.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RussD2
    Top Bottom