5 acres with trailer in St.Francisville

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    Posting this for my brother in law.
    5 acres with Trailer in St. Francisville
    Very nice location at the end of a dead end paved raod- Quiet
    About 5 miles from the hwy 10/ hwy 61 intersection in St. Francisville.
    Has an older trailer on it, but seller will remove trailer if buyer wants- price is same either way as no value is being given to the trailer. Trailer is currently being lived in but could use some remodeling.
    Property is mostly open with some woods in the back. Modad system is not very old and is sized to be used if a house is built on property.
    A link to the realtor listing is below, but contract is almost up. Price is negotiable and it needs to sell soon as seller is closing on another property in 2 weeks.

http://www.idxre.com/idx/searchMap....&showResults=1&CFID=27954269&CFTOKEN=87996080
    Listing #: B1105236
    12344 GRAHAM RD
    ST FRANCISVILLE, LA 70775
    Call (225) 721-0617

Last edited:

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    Very much so. Lots of deer come thru the back too. There is maybe 3 neighbors visible from the property and everyone within a half mile is related except 1.

RStewart

Not Easily Impressed
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Gonzales, LA
    pardon me, but thats ludacris

Then you don't know jack about property in that area. They just sold a 2 BR 1 1/2 bath on Lake Rosemound for $238,000 with very little land.
    Not knowing anything about the subject matter doesn't seem to stop people from giving their "expert" opinion on stuff, though.

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    I would say there is probably not anything for sale in west feliciana parish cheaper than this. I can't think of any basic older starter homes on tiny lots that have sold for under 130k or so here in years. They are selling unimproved land for 20k an acre 15 miles from town, and yes, people are still buying them.

And actually, if anyone is interested, his price is rather negotiable as he needs to get out from under it within the month if at all possible.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom