500 Glock Switches in Tennessee.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    These things are literally all over the internet if you have enough balls to order them lol. Definitely not something I’d recommend doing as I’m sure the average member here would be made and example if caught. I’ve even recently seen them on Amazon being showed when watching a YouTube video and stumbled across them randomly on eBay when helping someone search for a Glock magazine tool. They were being sold on Amazon and eBay as “airsoft” accessories. For every one that gets intercepted 10 more get through. They are even more plentiful now with the use of 3D printers and don’t have to be ordered from China or somewhere outside of the county. Not long ago a guy was caught making them himself using a 3D printer and selling them to random people he met at the gun range. Eventually he offered the right guy and that guy just so happened to be a federal agent lol.

Personally I think they should be legal for law abiding citizens to own. Instead of giving the criminals caught with them a slap on the wrist and letting them out on ridiculously low bonds they should prosecute them to the fullest. Especially when they have an arrest record multiple pages long and have been used in violent crimes.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    They are common in BR. They sure make a racket when you hear one sound off in the distance late at night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom