*** Cannon Safe "Good Guy Deal" Sale Part II - 24-gun safe for-pre-order for $489 ***

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    We sold so many Cannon safes over the last few months that they gave us a killer deal on more so.................we are passing the savings on to you guys.

We have more 24 gun Cannon safes coming soon. These were made for Costco and we were able to get a truckload of them. Specs can be found here: Cannon 24-Gun safe

476961LL.jpg

476961LL_v2.jpg

Costo is selling them for $799. We are pre-selling them for $489.

Curb-side delivery would be the same as before:

If we can get 10 or more going to West of Hammond, safes going to the Baton Rouge, Gonzales, Prairieville, Denham Springs, Lafayette "area", we can deliver for $125 a safe. Keep in mind that you pay tax if you pick it up but not if you have it delivered.

If we can get 10 or more going to East of Hammond, to the New Orleans, Hammond, Kenner, West Bank "area", we can deliver for $90 a safe. Covington/Mandeville area is $75 a safe. Slidell/Picayune area is $50 a safe. Keep in mind that you pay tax if you pick it up but not if you have it delivered.

That is only is we can get 10 or more safes to those particular areas.

We need a 100% "I'm in for delivery" before we can guarantee these delivery prices.

Give us a call @ 601-798-9449 and ask for Kasey or email gundept@richiespng.com to give your payment information.

Last edited:

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    I am interested but work offshore and am on call so delivery is not an option for me. So lets say I want one and am working when they come in. Will you hold it for a while for me? And also, how many grown men does it normally take to move one?

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    I am interested but work offshore and am on call so delivery is not an option for me. So lets say I want one and am working when they come in. Will you hold it for a while for me? And also, how many grown men does it normally take to move one?

Sure! You pay for it and we can hold it until you can pick it up. These are pretty easy to move. Two guys should have no problem putting it anywhere in the house (provided there is not a flight of stairs involved).

Last edited:

JLouv

Jun 13, 2010
    Youngsville
    I'm in the Lafayette area and I'm planning to purchase one of these...

So only 9 more from here to get them to deliver it to us.....

I could swing going in with a group from Baton Rouge if I have enough time to arrange to borrow a truck so I can pick it up there....

Otherwise, I guess I'll make the trek out to Picayune :(

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS

I could swing going in with a group from Baton Rouge if I have enough time to arrange to borrow a truck so I can pick it up there....

Sounds good. Just give us a call at 601-798-9449 and we can get you on the list. :D

tigerfan_9

1000 Yard Club
    Mar 2, 2009
    New Iberia, LA
    Curb-side delivery would be the same as before:

If we can get 10 or more going to West of Hammond, safes going to the Baton Rouge, Gonzales, Prairieville, Denham Springs, Lafayette "area", we can deliver for $125 a safe. Keep in mind that you pay tax if you pick it up but not if you have it delivered.

If we can get 10 or more going to East of Hammond, to the New Orleans, Hammond, Kenner, West Bank "area", we can deliver for $90 a safe. Covington/Mandeville area is $75 a safe. Slidell/Picayune area is $50 a safe. Keep in mind that you pay tax if you pick it up but not if you have it delivered.

That is only is we can get 10 or more safes to those particular areas.

We need a 100% "I'm in for delivery" before we can guarantee these delivery prices.

Give us a call @ 601-798-9449 and ask for Kasey or email gundept@richiespng.com to give your payment information.

would "West of Hammond" included Katy, TX???? ;)

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS

actually we could throw these on a delivery with the others, so you dont have to wait for the others. we have enough to have a discounted delivery for all areas.

JLouv

Jun 13, 2010
    Youngsville
    actually we could throw these on a delivery with the others, so you dont have to wait for the others. we have enough to have a discounted delivery for all areas.

cool...I'll check on the payment status of that unpaid invoice....give me a time limit please. I don't think i'll have it this week....definitely next week though.

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    cool...I'll check on the payment status of that unpaid invoice....give me a time limit please. I don't think i'll have it this week....definitely next week though.

We are looking at a tentative delivery time of next weekend. We couldn't rent a truck big enough on such short notice to deliver this weekend. That's the plan so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    wardt
    Top Bottom