Holsters, Bullets, Dies for sale

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FTRrookie

Freedom Not Free Stuff
    Rating - 98.6%
    68   1   0
    Apr 25, 2009
    Houma, la
    Cleaning out the closet sale

1. Blade Tech DOH for XD 4" perfect for production division. $30 SPF

2. Blade Tech Stingray with Tek lok belt attachment for 1911 also comes with the DOH attachment. $30 SPF

3. Missouri Bullets "Small Ball" 9MM 125 gr 2k for $75 SPF

4. Bayou Bullets .45 RN 230 gr 400 pcs $30 SPF

5. Lee Deluxe die set 9mm $25 SPF

6. Lee Deluxe die set .40 S&W $25 In the pic it shows the normal set. When I bought them they didn't have the deluxe in stock so they sent the 4th die (FCD) separately. You will get all four dies.

7. Lee Deluxe die set .45 ACP $25 SPF

All to be picked up in Houma. Or shipped at your expense

Just to sweeten the deal, if the same person buys the BB .45's and the .45 dies I'll throw in a bunch of once fired brass. Probably 2-3 hundred.

Last edited:

FTRrookie

Freedom Not Free Stuff
    Rating - 98.6%
    68   1   0
    Apr 25, 2009
    Houma, la
    I figured the barrel would hang out, but the frame is the same length as the xd, just a half inch longer... Is the bottom open?

Yes it is. The sig I used to have hung out the bottom. Is the frame the same for the two models? If they are then it will fit.

XD45ACP

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 26, 2008
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Well, I compared my xdm 9 to my xd45 and without putting a caliper on it, it they are both 1" wide, and the frame on the xd45 is about 1/8" longer than my xdm. From the front of the frame, to the middle of the trigger gaurd is about 2"... That seems very close to me. Do you think it will work?

FTRrookie

Freedom Not Free Stuff
    Rating - 98.6%
    68   1   0
    Apr 25, 2009
    Houma, la
    Judging from what your saying... yes... If you want to try it I'll give you a money back guarantee. Send the money and shipping costs and if it doesn't fit send it back and I'll give you a refund. All you'll be out is shipping costs both ways. It's up to you. Priority mail flat rate box is $10.95 for the medium size box. The holster might fit in the small if i dis-assemble it. That's $5.20

You might want to ask about it in the "Off topic" forum. See if anyone knows for sure.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom