More 24 AND NOW 30 gun safes coming + delivery to Houma and Shreveport area now avail

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    Same deal as before. We can get more of those Cannon made EX20 24-gun safes (sold at Costco) for a great price but dont want to be stuck with a tractor trailer load. We have sold over 200 safes in the last few months and people are really happy with them!

Like before, these were made for Costco and we are able to get a truckload of them. Specs can be found here: Cannon 24-Gun safe

476961LL.jpg

476961LL_v2.jpg

Costo is selling them for $799. We are pre-selling them for $499.

Click here for a video of this safe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just got a call from Cannon (still working on details) that they are also going to offer us a 30-gun safe, 45 minute fire rating in matte gray with silver hardware. Cabellas normally sells this safe for $1399. We would be able to sell it for $739. I'll post more information when I can get it.

This just came in:

Dimensions - 60X30X24
    Color - H/GREY
    Spoke Type and Hub - 3 SPOKE CHR LARGE HUB
    Accent - CHROME
    Fire Rating - 45MIN.
    Door Thickness - 1”
    Lock - ELEC
    Logo - CANNON

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me know who is interested. These are not scratch and dent safes, but they may have slight blemishes (rubs, paint runs, etc). If we have enough interest in delivery, we may offer that also. Since we missed the Houma and Shreveport guys on the last few runs if we can get at least 10 safes to the Houma or 15 safes to Shreveport areas, we could offer a central drop point to those locations for $100. Thanks guys!

Last edited:

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    Are you guys going to be at Gonzales this weekend?

Not this weekend. We are completely sold out of the last batch of safes we ordered. We have sold about 200 safes in the last few months. We are going to be ordering another truckload (84 safes) soon. Then we will be hitting the gunshows.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Anybody who might be hesitating on buying one please DONT.

I LOVE mine, and coulnt ask for better people to deal with, def worth the money, BIG discount on an awesome product!

Richies gave us a home run with this ones!

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    Anybody who might be hesitating on buying one please DONT.

I LOVE mine, and coulnt ask for better people to deal with, def worth the money, BIG discount on an awesome product!

Richies gave us a home run with this ones!

Thanks man. We certainly appreciate all the support that BS.com has given us. Just trying to give back. :hi5:

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    Now yall decide to deliver to Houma, eh? :p

I'll second what Spanky said, great safes, great deal! :cheers:

We have had a little interest in delivery to Houma but in the past only one or two have committed. It would would have been cost prohibitive for everyone involved to bring just one or two safes down that way. We figured if enough people are interested, we could have one trip down and have everyone pick up in one central area. So now is your chance to buy a few more. :p

RobFMJ

Texan Transplant
    Nov 8, 2010
    Houma, LA
    We have had a little interest in delivery to Houma but in the past only one or two have committed. It would would have been cost prohibitive for everyone involved to bring just one or two safes down that way. We figured if enough people are interested, we could have one trip down and have everyone pick up in one central area. So now is your chance to buy a few more. :p

Hah, shoehorning the one I got into an apartment was bad enough, don't tempt me!

Top Bottom