GARAGE SALE: updated! Prices reduced!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Obey

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Apr 14, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Ad inventory current through 10AM CST, 2/7 (PRICES REDUCED)
    ––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––-
    Hey All-

I have a few things I need to get rid of.

PLEASE READ THIS FIRST:

1)DO NOT IM/PM ME. Please e-mail me. I will check my PMs, but e-mail will get first priority. My PM box fills up quickly, so I prefer e-mail. JJReevesII@gmail.com.

2)Unless mentioned otherwise, shipping is not included. Shipping will be reasonable, and will be actual cost of shipping. I will work with you on shipping cost if you order a ton of stuff.
    3)Minimum $10 order, please. I don’t want to make 50 trips to the PO.
    4)I will take MO/check/shitty Paypal (add 3.5%), but all forms of payment will have to clear first, unless I know you.
    5)Sorry about the specks on the items, it started sprinkling this PM when I was taking pics.
    6)I priced all of this stuff off the top of my head, and I am pretty sure the prices are fair. I may have incorrectly estimated the value of the less-familiar or less-common items, so feel free to make me an offer if you truly think my asking price is off-the-market. I may or may not respond to obvious lowball offers. I have endeavored to price this stuff at slightly below market for slightly faster sale.
    7)Finally, this ad is running on several boards. Just because you are the first to post “I’ll take it” on this board does not necessarily mean you were first. To that end, please email me – email timestamps will dictate first-ness.

Sorry for the ground rules, but it is best for all of us, I assure you.

ITEMS FOR SALE:
    MlgHZ.jpg

q6pBf.jpg

(See x-large image for detail here: http://i.imgur.com/81c75.jpg and http://i.imgur.com/48S7B.jpg )

8 – S&W 625 moon clips, set of 4, $1
    9 – SIG stickers - $1, or free if you order over $50 of stuff and you request one.
    14 – AR buffer spring, new, from a Bravo Co. kit - $5

RnGN9.jpg

vyBxS.jpg

(x-large image here: http://i.imgur.com/I82gt.jpg)

16 – New AR pistol grips, $4ea.
    17 – Tdi k-grip with storage, exc. shape/like new - $10
    22 – Leather original HK sling, used $10
    5igM3.jpg

(X-large image here: http://i.imgur.com/7Ik4M.jpg)

29 – UZI full-auto bolt (NFA rules apply), exc. condition - $80

I have no idea what this UZI stuff is worth because of how uncommon it is. I think these are fair estimates for value, as I have never seen them outside of my collection. Please make an offer if you think I am asking too much:

k766Z.jpg

AIMPoint UZI sight mount, like new (see “AIMPoint” rollmark in picture) - $125 shipped, $150 shipped with AIMPoint Micro low-profile mount (as pictured)

MsX4w.jpg

oQXI6.jpg

UZI vehicle mounting brackets: I bought these from an army surplus shop in England. These were apparently used by the German border police to mount UZIs for transport in their vehicles. The UZI goes in topcover-side down, with the barrel through the rubber front loop, and the circular clip in the rear snaps in to secure the back of the receiver to hold it in place. A quick snap of the rear loop deploys the UZI. I had a German instruction card for them that I have since misplaced, but I will forward it if I uncover it in my attic. I bought the only 2 brackets the army surplus shop had. I have never seen these elsewhere, and I cannot find them on Google. I will ask $225 for the one in better condition (SPF), and $200 for the one with the cracked rubber barrel ring. Make an offer if you wish.

If you have any questions, please ask!

JJREEVESII@GMAIL.COM

Last edited:

Obey

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Apr 14, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Hello, Hellooooo, Heellloooooooo, anyone in there?

Email sent, no response yet.

James, you there Brah? :)

Saw your post ("PM sent j/k email") come through my email, but no subsequent correspondence. I am here, always vigilant, always watching. :ninja::ninja::ninja:

Resend the email or call me, 383-5572. Thanks BRAH! :rofl: :D

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    I take the following!

27 – SIG P228/P229 MecGar (OEM manufacturer) 15rd mags, flush fit, new - $15

26 – FAL topcovers, look new, $4ea, specify black or park BOTH

E_mail to follow!

KT

Hardballing

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    Saw your post ("PM sent j/k email") come through my email, but no subsequent correspondence. I am here, always vigilant, always watching. :ninja::ninja::ninja:

Resend the email or call me, 383-5572. Thanks BRAH! :rofl: :D

Okay Mr Vigilence, did you get the last one or I am being sent to spam hell? :)

Not that it's any great secret, was looking on a bulk deal on your FN "like new" 32 rounders. The last ones have been, and for that matter continue to be, great lil wokers.

See you soon hopefully.

T

Obey

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Apr 14, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Okay Mr Vigilence, did you get the last one or I am being sent to spam hell? :)

Not that it's any great secret, was looking on a bulk deal on your FN "like new" 32 rounders. The last ones have been, and for that matter continue to be, great lil wokers.

See you soon hopefully.

T

:rofl: Got it.

Obey

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Apr 14, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Guys-

I had a trial that went until this past Friday afternoon, so I think I only hit the PO on Monday, if that. I came into the office today to send out the last batch of stuff. That is, it will be shipped today. Sorry for the delay, but the PO here is a nightmare and a minimum 1 to 1.5 hour commitment.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom