*SOLD* Remington 597 .22lr w/ Bull Barrel

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leb337

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Breaux Bridge, LA
    Selling my Remington Model 597 .22LR (10 round clip) with laminate wood stock and matte finish bull barrel. It has a BSA Deerhunter scope mounted and it’s a tack driver. This gun is about 5 years old and is in very good shape. It has two small nicks in the stock and no rust or pitting anywhere. I have only used it to bring to the camp in the summertime to shoot snakes and stuff. It is too nice for that and I don’t want to scratch it up anymore. I’m going to buy a .22 pistol instead. The gun has had about 500 - 800 rounds fired through it. $375. I might be willing to trade for a Browning Buckmark in new condition. Lbrison@aol.com for more info or offers.

Reduced to $325. This is probably the final reduction. If I cant get this I will probably keep it. I will let the shotgun (Pics added) go for $40 by itself if you come get it.

SOLD

Last edited:

Leb337

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Breaux Bridge, LA
    Reduced

My bottom dollar was around $350 so....

Reduced to $350

I would maybe be willing to trade for Ruger MKIII / Browning Buckmark / Walther P22 in new condition.

Leb337

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Breaux Bridge, LA
    Sweeten the deal...

I have an old .45longcolt revolver that I bought like 10 years ago. I think the brand is Jeager or something I never heard of. Its a pretty old gun with a little rust but it shoots just fine. Something is broken on the revolver where every now and then when you cock the hammer you have to turn the wheel a little for it to lock in. Its a great camp gun to play around with but I just dont use it anymore. I will throw this gun in with the deal. I will post pictures when I get a chance.

I also have an old mossberg 20 gauge shotgun that is pretty beat up but still shoots. It is sitting up in the closet collecting dust. I will throw this gun in also.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom