Wolf Primers $15/1000

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ryan

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Metairie
    so whos making the order? We should get a small group buy together, split up the shipping and hazmat.

Last edited:

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Lets come up with a realistic want list and if we commit to it I wouldnt mind making the purchase, but I am the farthest one from all of you, just an open offer.

I would get 5k SP and 5kLP

enutees

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Prairieville
    I would suggest everyone try some in your gun before you buy a ton of them. I tried 200 in my CZ Shadow and had about 15 light strikes. If your gun is stock you will probably have less problems though.

I also find them to be significantly harder to push the primer in on my Dillon. They seem to have a really tight fit in the brass. I wouldn't let that part stop you though.

Last edited:

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    With a $25 hazmat charge you'd definitely need to order a bunch or split it up among several buyers. If we only do one group how would we distribute the primers to the buyers and get payment to the person ordering? It seems details like that usually put the kibosh on these type of buys. I'm up for it if we can get the logistics down.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    thats why I said we need to come up with a REALISTIC list, simply saying I want some doesnt count, we all pretty much know the integrity of forum members and we know who frequents the site and is serious and who just talks a lot (no offense to anybody)

Also for the ones who said YES I'm game and want some need to be able to have the funds available, nothing worst than trying to do something good for the good of all and being screwed up in the process, this could be a great chance to get savings throughout if we take advantage of it and put our heads together.

There are a few who wouldnt mind placing orders it would be a matter of them deciding if they need money up front, 50%down or at pickup full amount.

RStewart

Not Easily Impressed
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Gonzales, LA
    Iffy in my experience, but just fine for range only ammo.

That's a really good deal.

That's why several of us use the Small Rifle Magnum primers on the 600 yard range. :mamoru:

There are some powders that don't seem to like them, but they work well with Varget.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    thats why I said we need to come up with a REALISTIC list, simply saying I want some doesnt count, we all pretty much know the integrity of forum members and we know who frequents the site and is serious and who just talks a lot (no offense to anybody)

Also for the ones who said YES I'm game and want some need to be able to have the funds available, nothing worst than trying to do something good for the good of all and being screwed up in the process, this could be a great chance to get savings throughout if we take advantage of it and put our heads together.

There are a few who wouldnt mind placing orders it would be a matter of them deciding if they need money up front, 50%down or at pickup full amount.

50% sent via the PayPal gift option would probably be best for the purchaser. Then you could at least get your money back if you had to sell a no-show's primers to someone else. But the purchaser would have to be a known member with a good reputation for buyer's to be comfortable doing that. A common meeting place would have to be decided on too. The Ascension Sheriff's range might be a good place for those who attend matches there. It's relatively convenient to most members and those from further away might find a match attendee that lives near them to pick up on their behalf. Just a few ideas.

gmshooter

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    328   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Gramercy La.
    If you can find any Winchester at a good price get them. Winchester will be increasing prices March 1st 10% on powder, brass, and bullets.

Last edited:

toddrod

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 14, 2007
    Vacherie, LA
    What is the actual break down per box including shipping and hazmat?

5k primers at $75
    Hazmat $25 per 5k?? Correct me if I am wrong here
    Shipping price ??

Just trying to gauge total price to see if / what I would like to order if this group buy goes through.

Mat I sugest that before the order would be place to verify they have them in stock? I would hate for another company to drag on a group buy ( like Black Hills did to that other group buy)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom