*SOLD* WTS Leupold VX-III 3.5-10x40 LR/T

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • peterf225

Rating - 100%
    126   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Prairieville
    Hey guys I have an older Leupold 3.5-10x40 LR/T (Long Range/Tactical) 30mm tube for sale. I have had this scope for some time and they only made this model for two or three years before introducing the MK4 line which replaced this model. It has the M3 turrents which are 1MOA elevation and 1/2MOA windage adjustments. I was going to send it to Leupold and have the M1 turrents installed but have decided to sell it. There are some slight ring marks on it and some marks on the underside of the objective. None of it affects the function of the scope. It picks up light GREAT in the late afternoon. Price is $600 OBO. PM or email me at peterf225 at hotmail.com if interested. Also included is a set of Butler Creek flip up caps. Not looking for trades at this time.

FTF in Prairieville/Gonzales area

Actual pictures:

Just for compairison click the following link to see the MK4 and the specs are the same:
    http://www.leupold.com/tactical/pro...scopes/mark-4-3-5-10x40mm-lrt-m3-front-focal/

Last edited:

kengel2

Rabble Rabble
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Bedico
    I just traded my Mk4, great scope. I just needed more power. Great seller, scope, and price.

I didnt see the reticle listed?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom