SOLD: Arsenal Saiga SGL31 (5.45) with ammo, extras. SOLD

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • James Cannon

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    Laffy
    I bought the gun from an estate sale, the previous owner never shot it. It still had the factory grease in it, and it was quite obvious it was never fired, after looking at all the nooks and crannies. I have shot between 1100 and 1300 rounds through it. I have never had one malfunction. I have only ever shot it at the range, plinking, really. I just want to focus on my AR, get some training with it, and put off investing in keeping firearms around that are just plinkers/toys.

Not looking for any trades really, please. Cash going towards more training. If you buy the whole package, let's call it $900. I am willing to drive to Krotz Springs, Baton Rouge (preferably meeting on the west end) or can drive down to New Iberia or further... I am flexible but would rather not drive more than an hour each way. If I have to I will separate this out, but am looking to sell to a single buyer, atm.

Items included:

1) Arsenal converted Saiga SGL31 with AK74 muzzle brake - removable/threaded.

2) Ultimak rail gas tube replacement. Original gas tube included in case you want to swap it back. Link for info: http://ultimak.com/m1-b.htm Call it

3) 4 Bulgarian/Russian (no clue) magazines, more info: http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.a...rplus++30rd+AK74+5.45x39+Magazines&groupid=15 is where I got them.

4) Basic green woven sling. Came with the rifle. Rugged and tough and gets the job done. No frills.

5) Unopened/Sealed spam can of 1080 Rounds of Russian Surplus. They call is corrosive ammo, but in all honesty the stuff barely qualifies, imo. It is -way- less reactive than this old dirty x54r I put through my Mosin.

6) Ammo can with 540 rounds 5.45x39 still in packaging. Ammo Can included. Excellent condition can, fwiw.

7) Estimated 150-200 loose rounds. Same ammo as in the sealed ammo can. Bought two cans at a time, opened one, filled the metal ammo can, dumped the rest, loose, into the black box. That is what is left. I am a poor estimator, so I apologize if the count is off. I am not really considering that ammo in the package price, anyways, it is mainly lagniappe.

8) NO OPTIC. Just to emphasize. However you can have the black case the rifle is resting on.

NOTE! THE AIMPOINT MICRO STAYS WITH ME.
    Photo132.jpg

AIMPOINT MICRO NOT FOR SALE, NOT INCLUDED!
    Photo136.jpg

Photo135.jpg

Photo134.jpg

Photo133.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom