WTS 7.62 blanks, make offer!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bam Bam

Certified gun nut!
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Denham Springs/Watson, La
    Ad the title says I have 2 Butler Creek 25 rd mags for sale. They work fine and are even loaded but I have plenty of them and the gun doesn't even get used much (wifes rifle)may have been used 3-4 times, so they need to go. These sell new for about $20, I would like $15 ea or $25 for both, they are loaded BTW, just didn't feel like unloading them and thought it would "sweeten" the deal. These are the plastic lip ones, not steel lips!

Sold to Xenon!

105_3389.jpg

I also have a Spec Ops 101 CQB sling for AR's, got this in on a trade, new in package, only opened to see what type of sling it was. I'm not into slings so it was sitting in the cabinet. New goes for around $25, I'll take $20 OBO

Sold to Xenon!

105_3390.jpg

Now for the fun part! I have some what appears to be 7.62 military blanks on metal links. I'm not sure exactly as I don't have anything in that caliber to compare nor do I know for sure what type on M/G they would be used in, maybe a M60, but I don't know for sure. I have nearly 100 rounds on this belt. I can't test fire them to see if they work again because I don't have a 7.62 rifle, but I also have some 5.56 links that are exactly the same which I shoot in my plinker AR, everyone of those fired, around 50 so far. I'm going to say $40 OBO,now $25 but just make me an offer and buyer can bring a 7.62 rifle to test fire a few before sale if desired, but buyer would have to meet me at my home to do that.

105_3391.jpg

762.jpg

Stuff is taking up room and needs to go, make some offers please. PM me here or my e-mail r i n s 71 m c @ yahoo.com. I work evenings so I may take awhile to respond, but I will. May be open to trades, not looking for anything in particular, just throw something at me and I will see if it's something I want. All sales FTF only, I will not ship these items! I could meet in the Denham Springs or Watson/Walker area if needed. Thanks

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom