SOLD!!! "new" Kel-tec PF9

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I want to sell a like new Kel-tec PF9. I has been duracoated "tactical flat black" within the same week I bought it, and never really touched it since (says to let cure for 6 weeks) b/c I bought it to be a back up to my other pf9. I have never shot it, so it's only been shot at the factory. Only reason I'm selling it, is because I already have a PF9 that I carry daily, and realized I didn't need a second one, b/c it's not a "range" gun... I literally carry my other one everywhere, and the duracoat that I have on my carry one held up VERY nice. I duracoated them b/c the factory blueing on my other one didn't last a month before it was worn off and with it being a carry gun, I wanted to protect it from sweat/rust etc...

It is the latest model with the metal mag release which are the ones that aren't prone to problems. It comes with everything that it would come with new from the factory, 1 gun, 1 mag, 1 mag extension already installed, allen wrench, manual and kel-tec plastic case.

I would like to get $300 FTF in New Orleans and its surrounding areas, would meet in Gonzales for people in BR and willing to meet in Slidell on weekends.

CIMG0336.jpg

CIMG0337.jpg

CIMG0338.jpg

The gun is VERY clean.

Last edited:

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Ive been thinking of selling it for months, been sitting in my safe collecting dust since september. And the whitish color on the corner on the 3rd pic is just dust or dry skin from handling, i just noticed it in the pic, and pulled the gun out to see what it was, rubbed right off...

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Willing to trade for a glock 26 plus cash on my end, or hk p2000sk + about 300 on my end. Also towards a beretta 92fs

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom