WTS/T: Baby Browning .25 with extras SOLD

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • local2fed

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 26, 2008
    New Orleans, Louisiana
    I have a Baby Browning .25 bearing serial #222XXX, which was manufactured in 1960. I received it from the original owner upon his death. I have sat on it a few years and it collects dust in my safe. It shows a little holster wear on the muzzle area and a couple wear spots on the finish. Comes with one magazine and a holster that must have been made for the gun (fits perfectly). Also comes with a box of 60's era Winchester .25 auto bullets. The side fold tabs are missing, and the box is a little worn, but you can still make out all the print. I can provide some additional pics if need be. Im open to pistol trades. Throw some stuff my way. BabyBrowning1.jpg.25Ammo.jpgBabyBrowning1.jpg.25Ammo.jpg

$SOLD

Last edited:

local2fed

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 26, 2008
    New Orleans, Louisiana
    Is there anything mechanically wrong with the gun? i.e. parts not working or unsafe to fire?

~rc~

Everything looks completely functional. Firing pin engages each time the slide is racked and appears to work properly. Having said that, I have not fired it. It has been sitting for awhile (10+ years) in my safe. Keep in mind it is 50 year old gun according the Browning serial number tracker on their website. It probably hasnt been shot in 30 years.

bronzdragon

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Yardley, PA
    Pleasant meeting up with you and I have the parts soaking. The internals were in very good shape with just a little surface rust. Thanks for this nice piece of history. On a side note, my wife liked it also, and it was made in the same year she was born, lol.

/cheers

~rc~

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom