Ruger 77/22 last one price drop

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lowriderfxr

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Lake Charles
    I have 1 left
    Ruger 77 / 22 All weather (22 lr) with Leupold VX1 3-9 40mm 600.00 now 550.00 ! Rifle alone is more than that!
    I work shift work so I'm really not much into traveling very far but I will try to accomodate everyone. Picture is an ugly cell phone pic but all are excellent to like new. K32 is excellent but is over 50 years old. I am far more a collector than I am a hunter / shooter. I hate to do this but I have to support my brothers and sisters who refuse to work, I guess :). My prices are fair so please dont send me low ball offers. I am needing cash for taxes so to be honest it has to be enough in my favor to justify doing, if I trade. Thanks and good luck.
    photo.jpg

Last edited:

CAJUNLAWYER

crusty old bastard
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    Iberia Parish
    I can vouch for this guy-I've done bid'nes with him in the past and can tell you he is a straight shooting guy.
    I've seen the 617 and the 77/22 and you guys would be crazy not to jump on either one at those prices (I've already got my 617 and 77/22)
    Manny you're killin' me with that Model 70, but alas like you I too must pay the tax man so as they say the cat's tail is rather short for a few months :(

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom