Lots of silver for sale! ALL SOLD

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swagge1

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge, LA
    For sale are 22 2010 1 oz. .999 fine American Silver Eagles. This is 1 complete roll in original US Mint tube and an additional 2 in individual holders. These are going for over $850 on ebay right for for 20 (over $40 each). Check the completed listings. I am asking $850 cash, FTF for these 22 ASE's. No trades. That comes out to $38.63 each or about $1.00 over spot currently. Priced to sell! I also have about 100 Mercury dimes for sale @ $2.50 each. According to coinflation.com these are worth $2.75 just in silver content alone. All of these Mercury dimes are in good or better condition. If you are interested in the Mercury Dimes just post up and I'll get an exact count, pictures, and total for you. I will be unavailable from March 28 to APRIL 7, but I will be able to monitor the thread and reply.

The 2 other ASE's in holders are not shown.
    2010ASEUncRoll.jpg

Thanks,
    Scott W

Last edited:

swagge1

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Last chance to get 22 ASE's for the price of 20 before I'm gone for 2 weeks. $850 for 22. FTF (Baton Rouge/Gonzales) only today as I can't ship on Sunday and Im leaving early tomorrow. Still have 100 Mercury Dimes up for sale for $250 FTF as well. $1100 for the whole lot. FIRM. No trades. I will be able to monitor BS.com while I'm gone, but I wont be able to meet up or ship until I get back. If not sold today I may have to reavalute silver prices when I get back in case a major correction takes place while Im gone.

Last edited:

swagge1

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge, LA
    ASE's SOLD. Last 100 Dimes SPF.

I may put up some more "junk" silver for sale when I return, if another member who expressed interest doesn't want it. Its not near as many coins as the ones above and consists of an ASE, Morgan Dollar, Peace dollar, war nickels, and pre 1965 change. These coins are not up for sale at this time... but stay posted!

Last edited:

swagge1

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Last 100 dimes sold! Also the other junk silver I was going to put up was all sold as well. Thanks for those who showed interest and purchased. I have no more junk silver left, but my wife has some and I'm trying to persuade her to sell it. If I am successful in my endeavor I may have 1 more final junk silver sale in a few weeks.

Thanks again!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom