OD Springfield XD 45

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Swampy

Chicken head
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 3, 2006
    Harvey, La.
    bought it in June.. Shot it 13 times (one mag) and put it back in the box.. (I did clean it first)

It is in like new condition comes in box exactly the way I got it..

I had to order it (cause I wanted OD green) and by the time It came in I bought a Glock that I was very happy with.. So the Springfield never got used.
    My impatience and hasty decision making has bit me in the ass again....:D

I want to sell it fast so first $400 takes it.. I am pretty firm on the price cause I paid $625 for it.. (after taxes and such)

I travel regularly between NO and BR.. So delivery to either is possible.

Pics..

IMG_0063.JPG

IMG_0065.JPG

IMG_0064.JPG

Thanks..
    Carl

macmail

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Well crap, don't know what happened. I thought we were taking that ride too. I'm waiting for Swampy's response as to what happened. I PM'd him last night that I'll take it and could meet Sat and went to bed. Was fully expecting to see "Sold Pending Funds" this morning. ?????

Cajun_Chuck

Premium Certified Cajun
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Well crap, don't know what happened. I PM'd him last night that I'll take it and could meet Sat and went to bed. Was fully expecting to see "Sold Pending Funds" this morning. ?????

Swampy said:
    I want to sell it fast so first $400 takes it.

Replied to all PMs

You can call me now if you want.. my number is in the PM

Did you call him back and speak to him? The guy who purchased it might have called him back & used an online funds account to instantly transfer money to him. I dunno man..

macmail

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Did you call him back and speak to him? The guy who purchased it might have called him back & used an online funds account to instantly transfer money to him. I dunno man..

Well there was no phone number to call in my PM. If online funds were used or somebody showed up at his house with cash...no problem. I still would have expected a pm to that effect. I dunno either. I got other fish to fry.

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Well there was no phone number to call in my PM. If online funds were used or somebody showed up at his house with cash...no problem. I still would have expected a pm to that effect. I dunno either. I got other fish to fry.

Wait, you're frying fish?? When, where???

Swampy

Chicken head
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 3, 2006
    Harvey, La.
    Sorry bout the mix up I guess I didn't understand what you where saying. Brandon (Redbull) lives close by. He called me and paypaled the money.
    And picked it up at about 2am.

My add did say first $400 takes it. But I would have held it for you had I understood. I guess I read it as "I am interested, what is model number?"

My bad. Hope there are no hard feelings.

Carl

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom