**SOLD** DPMS LR-308 24" ss

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 03GeeTee

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Just testing the waters a little bit. I bought this rifle just a few weeks ago from Doc Holliday Link to thread and I have to say that it is in amazing, essentially brand new shape. This rifle has performed flawlessly for me even while breaking in. THE ONLY reason I am even considering letting it go is because I have come to the realization that a bolt action is probably better for me right now. The previous owner shot 10 rounds through it before I bought it and I have fired 40 rounds of reloads and 64 rounds of factory .308 ammo in the gun. In the short experience I have had with this rifle has been good, the very first time out with the rifle only 2 days after buying I managed a 1.5" (5shot) group at 100 yards with just an EOtech mounted lol. After I got the scope I was consistently sub MOA and I'm a novice when it comes to precision rifle shooting. Again there is nothing at all wrong with this gun and if this deal does no work out I'll just keep it and still be happy.

Does not come with optics but will include factory box, 2 mags and all factory accessories.

Will SELL for $950 or

TRADE for: Rem 700 LTR Savage 10 or similar.

**All transactions must FTF in BR area**

AR4.jpg

AR10.jpg

photo13-1.jpg

Last edited:

03GeeTee

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    To clarify, Doc was selling it for a friend of his ;) And for the guys with the trade offers, I'm looking for nice .308 bolt guns with a heavier barrel and I don't need optics.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SSWEEEE
    Top Bottom