Please Delete

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Bobcat32

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Lake Charles
    Hard to believe no1 has jumped on this.They must not know what a sweettt backup gun this is....lightest gun in the world/8.3 oz.Ive killed 2 snakes and a nasty fearless possum with it so far.I love it:)Good luck ,Bump for a Gr8 deal :)

Winstone

Just a Good 'Ol Boy
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    New Orleans
    Thanks for the bump, Bobcat. I used to have a Kel-Tec PF9 and it was one of the most reliable handguns I've owned. It doesn't hurt that it's the smallest, lightest & thinnest 9mm available. I also have a Kel-Tec Sub 2000 40 S & W with a bunch of accessories on it-- another awesome gun. IMHO, you truly can't beat the price. I haven't had any issues with the PF9 or the Sub 2000 to date.

Winstone

Just a Good 'Ol Boy
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    New Orleans
    Let me know Company Man- I need to go visit my cousin sometime soon anyways, so I can always swing by & meet up with you again. I also have an autographed Reggie Bush mini-helmet with Reggie's personal hologram he places on all items he autographs. I also have another Saints mini helmet with 11 autographs: Brees, Bush, Vilma and more....all of the autographs on this helmet are by "star' players, I just don't remember off the top of my head all of the names. BTW, Both of the helmets have certificates of authenticity.

I'm willing to trade or sell. Do you have any guns or anything else interesting that you're willing to trade?

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    There is either a Defender or a New Agent (I can't remember) priced at $650 at Pelican Pawn (was Gene's until last week). Maybe they'll do some trading with you. Either way, $650 is a pretty good price.

Winstone

Just a Good 'Ol Boy
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    New Orleans
    TTT...As mentioned earlier, I'm open to any trade offers, or I will sell the items outright to fund the purchase of one of the guns I'm wanting to buy.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom