PLEASE CLOSE: Noveske 300 Blk barreled upper, lots of AR accessories

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    trying to keep this short, my truck needs a new A/C compressor/dryer and i need funds so i'm selling items i just don't use currently.
    first up:
    300BLK.jpg

THIS IS FOR THE UPPER ONLY, not my entire SBR, although, i do have a lower that i may sell with and put it in a Pistol configuration, never shot a round through it b/c i don't have ammo. Oh, also, an AAC 762 can will clear the rail, i was able to test fit it but not on this mount, on another mount, i used to have a Blackout on it but put that on my 7.62x39 upper.
    Specs:
    Noveske stainless 300blk barrel, Vltor MUR upper, BCM bolt carrier group, BCM Gunfighter (Mod4, medium latch), Troy front and rear sights, Daniel Defense LITE 7.0 rail, AAC Brake 51t

looking to get $1200, Noveske sell this upper w/ their rail for $1255 w/o the sights and w/o shipping

you can contact me via PM or email noob AT cox DOT net . PM is the fastest method. if you have my number from previous trades, you can always call me.

thanks guys!

Last edited:

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Paging the Honey Badger to the white courtesy phone....

Honey Badger to the white courtesy phone, please....

seriously, not trying to prematurely bump my own thread, but did i do something wrong? if so, i will correct it immediately. thanks!

i have paranoia about this getting moved to the "bear-pit"

Last edited:

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    i did, i have block and a torque wrench. i do have a 300BLK no-go gauge, but not a go-gauge as they're difficult to find in-stock.

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    No paranoia needed. He is correctly pointing out that this is very close to what I am planning to buy from Noveske... who put it together?

Honey Badger... Hilarious. That voice over vid is very funny. Can you take a cobra bite?

To the OP, I do not have the money to buy this, but I own an auto shop and can procure the parts and change them out, as well as charge the a/c on your truck. Trades are great for me, let me know if this interests you. If not please excuse me for asking.

Bobcat32

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Lake Charles
    I heard if you say "Honey Badger" 3 times in a row,,he appears :squint: and eats your young and takes all your guns:wtc: Honey badger,,,,,,honey badger,,,,hhhhhhhh honeyyyy baddddddd ,,,Im too skareddd to say it!!!:p

Last edited:

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Honey Badger... Hilarious. That voice over vid is very funny. Can you take a cobra bite?

To the OP, I do not have the money to buy this, but I own an auto shop and can procure the parts and change them out, as well as charge the a/c on your truck. Trades are great for me, let me know if this interests you. If not please excuse me for asking.

Thank you I'll have to remember that. Fortunately, my truck is currently at my buddy's shop in the WestBank though. I'll have to get your contact info for anything else in the future.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    rynola
    Top Bottom