Return from KNOB CREEK MG shoot!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Ok Back from KNOB CREEK, Ihave quite a few pics and also some very cool vids, the background sound makes the vids!! BUT trust me nothing can take the place of being there! Standing behind the line with a jack hammer in your chest with all those weapons being fired in unison is like ROMANTIC MUSIC!! Then add smell of burning gun powder in HUGH QUANTITIES just can not be carried over in the pics.....so as I post pics in the next couple days and as you are in awe.......remember you are just getting a small fraction of the REAL DEAL!!!

OK I am WHOOPED!! It was a LONG 12 hour haul today getting home; I have to get the truck unloaded now and some "PRIZE POSSESSIONS" put away!!

Here is a TEASER vid.....more vids and pics to follow, I just wanted to try this one!

Doesn't get much better than this one! IT IS BAD ASS!!!!

KT
    [video]http://img109.imageshack.us/i/ct5.mp4/[/video]

Last edited:

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    chris, what is that that you can hear toward the end of the vid that sounds like an old john deere idling? it's got a fairly slow rate of fire.

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Benji, I would be lying if I said. I have a buddy that there was there with me, I will have him check out the vid tomorrow and ask him. That. firing line is about 100 to 150 yards long and there are weapons almost every 4 to 8 feet away from each other and then inbetween them there are guys with shoulder fire weapons. Honestly other than a few m-60, MP5's, M16's AK's FAL's and very limited others MOST of the weap;ons there I have only seen in books and or movies. I will be posting more pics and vids tomorrow......BUT I will talk to my buddy, he was able to name almost EVERY weapon on the line at akk times.

KT

gbundersea

Just my 2¢
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jun 4, 2007
    Walker, LA
    I'd LOVE to take the family there, but I thought I saw a sign in a Knob Creek picture which stated that nobody under 18 was allowed. Correct me if I'm wrong though!

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    I'd LOVE to take the family there, but I thought I saw a sign in a Knob Creek picture which stated that nobody under 18 was allowed. Correct me if I'm wrong though!
    GB, that is NOT true at all, this is a very nice family event! Just make sure the lil ones are comfortab;e with hearing protection! There were some very small children that were NOT very hap[py with the loud noise, BUT many lil fellas were having as much fun as I was having!
    Iwould HIGHLY recommend this as a family vacation as long as you don't mind a lot of feet time, I will say the young ones will prolly get board very fast.

KT

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    NO MADMAXX, we didn't rent anything were were supposed to be shooting a couple friends from the FAL FILES rifles and G18. Then after the major rains and creek rose, they shut down the lower range. We left straight from the Hotel Sunday morning heading home, about have way between the Range and Nashville, my buddy called me and asked where the hell we were.....they opened the range!
    Not only did we miss out getting to shoot the rifles BUT also missed out on shooting the COONAN .357 mag semi auto 1911 pistol! :(

Here aqre some pics of the HUEY that was flying range members on 15 min flights.

KT

huey1.jpg

huey3.jpg

Last edited:

madmax4x4

HONKY
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    New Orleans
    Bummer but always got the fall shoot :D the weather is always better in oct. But sometimes it's a bit dusty. My intraweb is down but I need to post some pics also.

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    MM4X4, The fall shoot is out for me....that is the 2nd week of Archery season. Spring is my only chance. I will probably try and start going every 2nd Spring. NOT too sure my wallet could handle every spring and NOWAY in hell I could afford every 6 months!! Fuel alone would kick ya tail! :(

It is a GREAT TIME!! And it's just $2.00 more to enter the gate than what we pay to get into the SHAM-WOW show at Lamar!

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    wardt
    Top Bottom