FS : OD Gen 3 G19 with LOTS of goodies; S&W 686 (7 shot) prelock 2.5" .357

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hardballing

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    Both items are multiple forum listed so please send an "I'll take it" to my email at: magger357@yahoo.com. Both guns are in OUTSTANDING condition, no bumps, warts, or problems. NO TRADES DESIRED. Prefer FTF sales, but will ship on your dime (my FFL charges $45 for this service which includes insurance). Thanks for looking. I have great references here, other gunforums, Ebay, Gunbroker and other sites, you be the same please.

1) SPF Glock Gen 3, OD G19, 9mm, less than 100 rounds fired. LNIB with box, docs, "tool". Includes newly installed XS Sights tritium system, grip plug, 4 (four) 15 round Glock OEM hi cap mags, and 2 (two) 33 round Glock OEM mags. Also included is a black polymer rigid mag carrier and a "pleather" Uncle Mikes pancake holster. A total CCW package ready to go, just add bullets (lots of them). Retail on this package is close to $800, asking $575.00. SPF

100_2336.jpg

100_2332.jpg

100_2335.jpg

2) SPF S&W Model 686-5 (plus) 7 shot .357 magnum. Last of the prelocks. Solid 98% gun with bank vault tight lock up. VERY accurate revolver, and they'll never make them like this again. Includes a stunning set of dark grained S&W factory RB combat grips. No box or docs on this one, just a great S&W carry piece that can hit a 3" circle at 25 yards if you do your part. Asking $650.00. SPF
    100_2320.jpg

100_2323.jpg

100_2321.jpg

Thanks for looking. Again, commitment to purchase needs to go to email at: magger357@yahoo.com , not to this site.

Last edited:

Hardballing

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    Glock is SPF, 686 still in the running for someone to snag a SUPER nice revolver.

Was asked on one email why I'm selling it. Fair enough. I found an earlier version, also a 2.5" and it's 4" cousin for sale. Other than that and not needing two 686 snubs, I'd keep it.

As to the Glock? It's like Lay's chips, no one can have just one, although now that's all I'll have (for now). :)

thintheherd

always lookn buy & trade
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    new orleans
    hello there iam wondering if you are intrested in any trades if so i have a rock river ar15 pistol listed on here i would like to work a trade for your 686 i have wanted one for a long time ooops i guess i shouldnt sound to crazy for the 686 but i really wanted one for some time and with out the lock awsome well thank you for your time and let me know if your intrested in any trades thank you again

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Pineville/Alexandria
    Nice Smith - if it does not sell in a timely manner, you might consider the S&W Forum. Those guys REALLY like snubbie revolvers. If I had not just found the same gun in 3" I'd be on this one.

Hardballing

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    Nice Smith - if it does not sell in a timely manner, you might consider the S&W Forum. Those guys REALLY like snubbie revolvers. If I had not just found the same gun in 3" I'd be on this one.

That is precisely the other forum it was on, just sold it.

Both are now SPF. Thanks for looking folks and Merwyn, I sent you an email that if the other buyer doesn't show, it's yours. Thanks again.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom