WTS - Mosin Nagant M91/30

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    This is a stock photo . Hell , everybody knows what they look like . http://michaeltefft.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/mosin-nagant-long-01.jpg

The rifle is very clean , only a couple of VERY small dings in the wood . Comes with sling , bayonet , cartridge holder and 60 rds of non corrosive ammo . $100 firm . I don't care how cheap they are on the internet , mine is worth $100 to me . OK , I'll throw in a " gun sock " too .

Baton Rouge area . As always , I reserve the right to refuse to do business with a select group of individuals . You probably already know who you are . ;)

jgreco15

The Zebra
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Lafayette, LA
    We can not find a common time to meet because of our opposite schedules. I told Dan to sell it to someone else if he can. If I can make the trip to BR at a later date and he still has it, good for me. If he sells it to someone else, good for him.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    IM interested as well but I wont be back on dry land until Thursdays of next week, just let me know if nobody else gets it by then and I will come pick it up that would look AWESOME on my wall at the camp

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom