SPF PTR91KF Package

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • f350drvr

Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    NOLA
    I have a like new condition PTR91KF. I purchased this rifle in November 2010, and have fired about 100 issue-free rounds through it since then. This is a HK91 clone that is made in the US using original HK tooling and NOS parts. I have some pics showing the original HK dates on the bolt and carrier. These are very accurate rifles, with tighter tolerances than the older ones, or even the HK91. Rifle has 16" barrel and the aluminum handguards that you can attach rails and accessories to.(I never installed anything on them)

In case anyone is not familiar with these, this is not a parts kit that was cobbled together by Century. All parts are new and were wither manufactured by PTR on original HK tooling, or New Old stock parts that HK built. You don't have to worry about messing with the rollers, or getting a ground down bolt face.

Besides the rifle, I am including a hard case, 20 original factory HK magazines, and 60 rounds of .308. I am asking $1000 which is less than I have into it. I think I have priced it very fairly for a quick sale and I am pretty firm on the price. SPF

I would prefer to sell outright, but would consider partial trades of an M&P 9 fullsize or compact. May consider other trades, but they would have to be something that I could sell pretty easily.

I will be in Baton Rouge and Lafayette monday and can meet up if that helps anyone.

fu1gg6ccdi3e99sqkfd.jpg

763s60g44oibrz0vct.jpg

http://upload.bayoushooter.com/images/t57y2sv7zdpf6r4jrglo.jpg[/IMG
    [IMG]http://upload.bayoushooter.com/images/wgh8onua22mtseshmc3.jpg
    bl4bcv6l6s8uaq9u2q.jpg

Last edited:

nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    I've seen it in action, very nice gun. If I didn't already have one I'd get this one. And the mags are readily available and cheap (as in $1.00 each for new mags)

+1 for a solid seller

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom