SOLD found G19 - Glock 23 Gen 3 mint (trade for glock 19) and box of ammo for my dad

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • moliveria

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Kenner, Louisiana
    ******SOLD found G19******
    My dad wants to sell or trade his Mint Glock 23 Generation 3, 40 Caliber with 2 High Capacity Magazines. Comes with Case, Cleaning Tools, Manual, and Magazines. Glock has probably about 150 rounds through the barrel. Spring feels tight, no wear on the top of the barrel, no holster wear, and always cleaned.

Dad would like to trade for a Mint Glock 19 Gen 3. I would have bought it, but I already bought 2 on BS. He's not interested in the 40 to 9 conversion barrel, although I suggested it. FTF in New Orleans area, but willing to drive 50 miles. If no G19's available he will consider selling for $490 $480 plus a box of Blazer ammo.

IMG_0960.JPGIMG_0959.JPGIMG_0961.jpgIMG_0963.jpg

Last edited:

moliveria

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Kenner, Louisiana
    Item does not have the red/orange lock or the OEM Glock magazine loader. If interested in the mag loader, I can add one of mine. Because the lock and the OEM Mag loader are not included, I'm going to drop the price to $480.

moliveria

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Kenner, Louisiana
    I know. You're probably right. But you never know if someone happens to need the money. Then again, they'd probably sell their 40 Cal before they sell the 9. Thanks for your comments. By the way, there is a large gun or sports store in Walker that sells firearms. Do you know the name of that store?

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I know. You're probably right. But you never know if someone happens to need the money. Then again, they'd probably sell their 40 Cal before they sell the 9. Thanks for your comments. By the way, there is a large gun or sports store in Walker that sells firearms. Do you know the name of that store?

TDH who is a Sponsor on BS has an FFL and is in Walker. Bayou Pawn is in Walker also.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom