selling/trading 5.45x39 ammo, .308 Brass, loaded Ugly AK Mags.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    I have 6 sealed Russian 5.45x39 53grn FMJ 1080rd Tin Cans for $150 per can, or 3 wooden cases for $280 per case with Can-Opener.

Apx. 1,000 assorted once fired .308 brass, $100.

"Ugly" AK Mags, rusty/ugly but functional 30rd steel mags loaded with FMJ, $15ea (apx 20 available). -Sold

All items can be delivered within 10mi of Baton Rouge, or picked up from the parking lot at Walmart on Highland Rd & Lee Dr. (minimum of 2 Ugly mags for delivery.)

Barter is possible as well.

Items I'm interested in: 12' Fishing Kayak, 12' Jon Boat (welded), Suzuki Samurai upgrade parts, White/Tan/Grey Kydex Sheets, 2-5 acres of rural Land (have cash for land as well), (New) Sheetrock, (New) Insulation...or present to me something else you think I'd be interested in.

Last edited:

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    I don't have pics of the items & wont dig into the storage until they are sold, but here is a generic picture of "rusty AK mags" in case someone hasn't seen what one looks like. These aren't mine but its a decent representation of them. Wont sell mags that don't work, the vast majority of rust is simple surface rust.
    CheapRusty3.jpg

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    Hey Rock, been...damned near everywhere since the last time I was here. Currently unemployed and homeless (with a stable couch to sleep on for now), working on getting a little land and doing some sustainable agriculture...and getting my car up to par.

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    Hey Rock, been...damned near everywhere since the last time I was here. Currently unemployed and homeless (with a stable couch to sleep on for now), working on getting a little land and doing some sustainable agriculture...and getting my car up to par.

Good to see you havent changed. lol

If I can help just let me know

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    All mags are SPF, unless I find more stashed somewhere.

All 5.45ammo is SPF if the interested party agrees to the compromised price...waiting on him to reply.

I've been getting some low offers, which is ok, but my prices beat anyone anywhere online or off that I have found...please understand that I'll beat market price but I'm not willing to short myself to push the ammo out...it's not hurting me having it sit in temperature controlled storage, and it's only getting more valuable. That said, thank you for all of the interest and messages. I've made generous counter offers, now cut the garbage and buy my wares. :)

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    Bump...load up for Will's Birthday Bash!

I'll sell all of my 5.45 crates for $800, and if you get them today I'll throw in a couple hundred more rounds and an AK 74 Mag, loaded as well.

No one comes close to that price, and if they don't go today I'm going to sell the mag separately...I have several to sell.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    Deal is over, 2 crates left at $280 w/can openers or $150ea.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom