S/PF S/PF WTS minty Mossberg 500 Persuader12 ga, Breacher's grip, heat shield, ammo

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

LouisianaMan

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    All items currently S/PF, as of 24 MAY, 9:37 pm. Will follow up to close thread or re-advise. thanks!

Hello,
    For sale $430 OBO:
    Mossberg Persuader 12 ga. 8-shot, 20" bbl, with original box, matte, factory-installed heat shield. Comes with Knoxx recoil-reducing Breacher's Grip, standard Mossberg pistol grip, Mossberg synthetic full-length stock, recoil-reducing recoil pad, sling, hand strap, and ammo.

Ammo includes: 2 full boxes Win target loads, 2 boxes Remington defense (BB shot), a full box of low-recoil buckshot, 7 rds. more of same, full box Remington full-power buck, light box of same, light box of Fiocchi full-power buck, full box of 15 Winchester buck, and the assorted vintage ammo you see in the photos (about 50 rds.)

My new digs "in town" make this as-new 12 ga. unnecessary, so I'm looking to sell it to someone who needs one, and use the $$$ for other projects. Round count is about 15-20 shots, and the Knoxx Breacher's grip does a GREAT job taming even full-power buckshot--it simply doesn't hurt anymore.

If you don't want to include the vintage ammo, make it $399 for everything else.

Persuader23MAY11005.jpg

Persuader23MAY11006.jpg

Persuader23MAY11007.jpg

Persuader23MAY11008.jpg

First "I'll take it" buys it, and please also send email to danamangham@hotmail.com. I live in St. Francisville, work in north B.R., and can arrange to meet elsewhere in town. I'll be at Camp Beauregard Friday - Tues., so won't have Internet contact during that time. If it doesn't see by this Thursday, it will have to wait till next week on Wed.

Last edited:

LouisianaMan

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    charliepapa--can you meet me at Cabela's tomorrow afternoon, perhaps about 3:00-ish? I may get off work early--last day for teachers--so may get there even earlier, if you're flexible.
    I'll be meeting s.o. in that vicinity to drop off the propane.
    thanks,
    Dana
    PS--does about $30 sound fair for the vintage ammo?

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom