WTS: Goutdoor 2014LRB Range bags

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    We have had some interest in these bags and wanted to see if others might want one too.

85605600216.jpg

GOUTDOOR 2014LRB LRG RANGE BAG BLK

Detailed Description: This magnum sized bag is designed to carry multiple handguns plus ammo for all. The long gun shooter will also appreciate the large U-shape top opening for ease of securing ammo. Both side pockets drop down for added protection for weapons and the backside drop pocket features a hook and loop backing for securing multiple ammo dump cups, for sorting bulk ammo or for saving brass casings for reloading. This large bag has every available visual i.d. storage system pocket. Lift ports have been added for easy maneuverability and metal hardware on the shoulder strap for durable hands-free transportation. Large loop zipper pulls allow for a lock to be added to secure all areas for legal transport.

Brand new in the wrapper: $69 + shipping (usually about $8 - $9)

Only have a few left.

spanky

Gold Member
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    I received mine yesterday. Thanks for the quick service! I must say, as a self-admitted bag whore it definitely delivers. :bigok:

253487_10150221666196772_574906771_7028475_5029866_n.jpg

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    We so wanted to rip that package open and take a peek but we contained ourselves and left it in the plastic. :D

This is one bad mam-o-jamma bag!

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    This thing has room for everything! If you were Mafia, I would think you could put a whole head in there. Wait.... :squint:

Top Bottom