Help edman fund a new toy! 1022, bersa 380cc and dan wesson .357

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    1022 gone, sold
    First up, a ruger 1022 carbine with a muzzlelite bullpup stock. Muzzlelite was put on when new, has under 500 rounds thru it, with 2 butler creek hot lips 25 rd mags and 1 butler creek steel lips mag and 1 factory ruger 10 rnd mag and original carbine stock and band. Fun little toy. Everything bought new off the shelf by me.
    $300 for everything, will not split up unless someone wants to buy the muzzlelite first

Bersa moved to another thread, see that thread for details and lowered price.

dan wesson SPF
    Dan wesson .357 with 8" ish vent rib target barrel. Has holster wear on barrel tip and not perfect finish, very accurate. Unknown rnd count, I bought it from a guy I used to work with and he got it from a pawn shop, but I wOuld say rnd count is low if I had to judge it. Comes with ammo as follows: full box of 50 cci blazer alum case jhp and 26rnds of of winchester jhp. I figure this ammo at $20-25
    $300

I live in st Francisville and work in Zachary, Ftf and cash only. Only selling to fund a new project.

Anyone interested is welcome to come to my house and test fire/ fingerbang whichever they are interested in.

photo-92.jpg

photo-93.jpg

photo-90.jpg

Last edited:

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    I have buyer for the bullpup stock if nobody takes the whole package. I do have a possible buyer for the whole thing but as of right now, it is still for sale.

No interest in the bersa? I always saw someone wanting one when I didn't have it for sale. Extra factory mag and ammo for less that just the pistol in a store. Am I off on the price?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom