ALL SOLD Astra .44 Mag INOX, Ruger Charger, and Heritage Rough Rider

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Ok, I decided to go through my guns and get rid of a few things. I am sure there are some people around here that could get much better use out of these guns than I do.

Astra .44 Magnum INOX $500 OBO SOLD (not sure on price, but I MAY be slightly negotiable on price, but PLEASE do not insult me with a lowball)

This thing is a beast, 6 shot, polished stainless steel finish, 6" barrel. Made in Spain. I will also include the few rounds of ammo I have left for it, which includes at least one 20 round box of Hornady LeveRevolution, and a full box of 50rds of Speer .44 Special JHP. The gun shows normal finish wear for a 25 year old stainless finish, but has no defects whatsoever. The bore is still nice and shiny with deep grooves. These things are built tough, and were a response to the shortage of S&W 29s when they became popular. Many people say they have a very comparable quality to that of a 29. Any questions, just ask.

DSC_0380.jpg

DSC_0382.jpg

DSC_0386.jpg

Ruger Charger with pistol scope $320 OBO SOLD(once again, negotiable on price and accessories included).
    This thing is pretty sweet. It comes with 2 factory 10rd magazines, and 1 25rd butler creek magazine. (I also have a 50rd ProMag drum that I will throw in for $20 on top of my asking price, I will NOT sell the drum outright for $20, it is for sale for $50 separately.)

DSC_0392.jpg

DSC_0391.jpg

DSC_0395.jpg

DSC_0387.jpg

UNFIRED Heritage Rough Rider with .22 and .22 Mag cylinder ($160 OBO) SOLD
    Not much to say about this thing. It has NEVER been fired. It is a single action .22 revolver with an interchangeable .22 mag cylinder. Everything I have heard about these things has been positive, so I bought one, but soon after got a good deal on an H&R double action .22, so I never used this one. I will also throw in the 3 boxes of different types of .22 mag ammo that I bought for this.

DSC_0389.jpg

DSC_0399.jpg

I am mainly interested in cash offers, but the thing I may be interested in a trade would be a fishing kayak. I just got one for my dad, and now I want one for myself!

Last edited:

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    what brand scope is on the charger?

I don't know the brand, it says Target Sports on the top, but it is pretty much just a low end 2.5x pistol scope. It works nicely on this gun, but the scope new probably runs about $50. Oh, it also has a red illuminated reticle.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom