TRADED<<<<WTT: 31rd* Hi-Cap Glock mag .40 S&W>>>>

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    I have a 31 round (according to the base plate) capacity steel lined .40 S&W Glock magazine for my G27, decided I'd rather have a smaller mag. Not a Glock product. Made in Korea? I smooth sanded the body a bit to see if I could get it to drop free, no luck. You cant tell its been sanded when put into the handgun. I want to trade it for a G22 mag or a CZ 75B mag. Not really looking to sell but for those who are interested I'll take $30 for it.

prefer ftf in lafayette but I can ship on the buyers dime. For a trade we pay shipping our own way of course.

264304_10150207123191891_640896890_7542386_5510462_n.jpg

Last edited:

tmlowe

enthusiast in training
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    river ridge
    I have a 31 round (according to the base plate) capacity steel lined .40 S&W Glock magazine for my G27, decided I'd rather have a smaller mag. Not a Glock product. Made in Korea? I smooth sanded the body a bit to see if I could get it to drop free, no luck. You cant tell its been sanded when put into the handgun. I want to trade it for a G22 mag or a CZ 75B mag. Not really looking to sell but for those who are interested I'll take $30 for it.

Whats the cash price ?

I don't know if it was mentioned:doh:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom